Saturday, June 19, 2010

the TOMBSTONE

Leave me cold
Woodstock,
Silence made me happy and music made me cry.
Vietnam, we all have a “Vietnam”
Forced to be a man while still a boy.
Cant change no more? Should I grab onto the new?
The species will quit and fade away…
27 come Thursday
Yuppies fail sometimes
“Stop this crime!” has no avail.
Older than yesterday.
Not in the same way.
Forgot the MIA and the KIA
Cell phones, machines, a world selling sex and youth
I’m the last old trip.
What shall I ignore?
Time off, right and wrong
Eyes on the future but they’re looking sad.
No place I’m going to
In my dreams
Magic senses have been stripped
Lets go anywhere
Own parade
That’s the side of town.
Lord have mercy!
Light from the house upon the hill
See her whenever I can…
Find a way to move from this shack I was born in
‘cause I don’t belong in ‘her” society
Only for her love!
Looking out the window but walking in through the door.
9 to 5 – fresh air!
Buy it, Load it, Clock it, Kiss your ass goodbye, and Trigger it!

“PEACE and MUCH LOVE – 1984 – still alive.”

1 comment: