Friday, May 28, 2010

Following....

As I watched " the Headlight " meditate, I realised, life is a whole lot simpler than we make it. There's more to it than fast cars, furious gadgets, one hundred grand cameras and all the nonsense in-between.

He sat for a while, fighting his conscience, and eventually moving into a beyond, transcendence, into the spirit and it's nirvana, absolutely still.

This experience, although hard to explain, had a very profound effect on me. It taught me, in limited detail, about forgiveness, letting go, conscience and subconscious sanctuary - something that exists inside of us. All it needs is a wake up call to see and experience it.

We all have a cave we can go into, something serene, pure, honest, and absolutely out of body, and I remain greatful to " the Headlight" for teaching me this.

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment