Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thinking Into The Wild

I spent my last few cents on a cup of coffee. Just sitting, in the middle of the road, watching party people step on the gas, lost in my own thoughts. People, in general, have so much of attitude, ego and violence in them. The more people I meet, the more I feel the need to go into a self imposed walk into the wild. Hard, unforgiving, erratic, with the ability to create insanity, such is the power of Mother Nature. As I sip my cup of coffee and suck on my cigarette, the thought settles inside, my mind clears up all the nonsense, my heart beats calm, as if smashing in the last nail into the coffin, saying, “Yeah, this is it. Going back to the very root, to the animal inside, doing what we were meant to do. The peace, the freedom and the wisedom that comes with it."

Some wise man once wrote, “The more I see the less I know, and the more I want to let it go…..”

1 comment:

  1. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - The more I see the less I know. The more I want to let it go :D ... anyways ... Nice Read.!!

    ReplyDelete