Friday, May 28, 2010

Conversations Into The Night

Storm like calm
Wandering soul
I love and I hurt
Looking into the future and dwelling in the past
Believing is hard, had my time.
Regrets are forsaken, I'm not.
Next level is just too regular
My soul is more than just this
 25 and time ticks – fine for a certain youth
But that flies past.
Maturity is experience and age.
25 and things done told
26, excuse is extinct.
Proving points, riding others
No shame, nothing difficult.
Pushing Music.
It aint you, but me.
Pushing against weighing scales, no effort to know.
Over a glass I know it all.
Nature curious, chocolate and vanilla.
Differences alike, change immaterial,
No taste, getting down, argue positive.
Negative is positive, Libra – argue.
Aware, self help.
Thoughts and an internal argument
3 years of jumping, broken bones,
Value is everything.
Cigarettes for life, control is perception.
30 articles, Chapter 1, book in making.
Purpose undefined. Results worth a million.
Random coffee,
JESUS SAVE US ALL.
Why? – Being is confidence, teaching.
A fall, no! JESUS SAVed US ALL.
Death joke, seat belts,
90KMPH, life!! Insecure, glass crash.
140 Alto, knowledge unknown.
WOODSTOCK, retro, camp caravan.
Don't sleep, rules, drink.
Sweetness!!


1 comment: